Waterbar, nestled alongside the popular Pacific Beach Boardwalk, has quickly become a focal point for seafood cuisine, craft libations & brews, live entertainment, and scenic sunset views in San Diego. One of their most talked about events, occurring every second Tuesday of the month, is the concert series “Reggae on The Beach.” Each month, King Schascha graces Waterbar’s stage with his soulful reggae vibes while the kitchen & bar handcraft specials for their regular “Tacos, Tequila & Taps” Tuesday special.
As summer approaches in the coastal town, Waterbar is amping up “Reggae on the Beach.” Starting in July, the live music event will take place EVERY Tuesday of the month through August! Click Here to view all upcoming “Reggae on the Beach” dates and other special events.
Chef Steven Lona has also whipped up a brand new menu specifically for the reggae night. Menu Items Include:
- Chicken, Fish or Barbacoa Tacos (Shredded Cabbage, serrano pepper, crema, salsa vinaigrette) – $3 each or 3 for $7.99
- Jerk Chicken Tacos (Shredded cabbage, mango relish, cilantro) – $4 each or 3 for $9.99
- Jerk Fish Tacos (Shredded cabbage, mango relish, cilantro) – $4 each or 3 for $9.99
- Curry Goat Tacos (Chopped onion & cilantro, mango relish) – $4 each or 3 for $9.99
- + Red Beans & Rice $4
- The bar is matching the hype from the kitchen with reggae themed drink specials for the weekly spectacle. Specials include:
- The Jamiana ($12): Leblon, St. Germaine, Giffard Passion Fruit, Pineapple & Lime
- Modelo & Pacifico ($5)
- Don Julio Shots or Margs ($7)
- Shots of 1942 ($25)
- Appleton Estate Rare 12 ($15)
- Ron Zacapa 23yr ($15)